Daily dinner & drinks starting at 4pm
Lunch on weekends starting at noon
Cabin fever got you down? Come on UP and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine on our rooftop terrace. UP on the Roof is now open for indoor and outdoor service with limited capacities and strict cleanliness, health and safety precautions in place.
So that we may best serve those who choose to join us please understand that we will cap the number of people at UP on the Roof at any given time. Additionally, we will limit tables and seating groups to a maximum of 8 guests, including children, without exception.
Please be advised that UP on the Roof is actively enforcing social distancing. To help us maintain a safe restaurant environment, we insist that guests, team members and vendors take the following precautions: *
- If you’re experiencing fever, persistent cough or any symptoms related to COVID-19, you are prohibited from entering the restaurant.
- Maintain at least 6-feet between yourself and others.
- Refrain from handshaking and direct personal contact.
- Always use a cloth or tissue to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands with increased frequency.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding that the UP on the Roof experience may temporarily look and feel different as we navigate through this “new normal.” Thank you for your continued support of our family owned and locally operated rooftop restaurant, and we look forward to welcoming you back UP here soon.
If dining at home is still your preference, we’ve got you covered! Check out our new seasonally-inspired carry out and delivery menu.