UP on the Roof takes great pride in providing our guests with a rooftop experience unlike anything else in Greenville. In light of the global pandemic, we are taking steps to provide our guests with an indoor/outdoor drinking and dining environment that is safe and fun.
Maintaining the highest standards for a clean, healthy and safe environment for our guests, vendors and team members has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority.
Maintaining the highest cleanliness and health standards for our guests, vendors and team members has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority. As our rooftop restaurant and bar is open, and we continue to provide carry out options for anyone who isn’t comfortable dining out, we wanted to take a moment to share an outline of specific precautions, policies and procedures in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. We shall:
- Encourage everyone who joins us on the rooftop to adhere to social distancing protocols when interacting with anyone outside of their group.
- Ensure we maintain a healthy restaurant environment for all. Team members, vendors and guests showing possible symptoms of COVID-19 – including, but not limited to fever and persistent cough – will not be allowed on premise. Furthermore, anyone who is known to have come into contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Provide team members with personal protective gear, including mandatory masks, and require team members to complete a daily health screening and temperature check prior to starting their work day.
- Encourage team members, vendors and guests to wash hands with increased frequency and duration throughout the day.
- Avoid handshaking and/or any other direct personal contact.
- Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and comply with any mandates or recommendations from local and state health departments.
- Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with team members at the start of each shift.
- Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.
We appreciate your support as we work diligently to ensure everyone feels comfortable enjoying an evening out at UP on the Roof. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to our management team.