UP on the Roof takes great pride in providing our guests with a superior rooftop experience. In light of the global pandemic, we appreciate your understanding that the way things are done at UP may look and feel differently for the foreseeable future.
Maintaining the highest standards for a clean, healthy and safe environment for our guests, vendors and team members has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority.
As we begin to reopen our rooftop for on-premise dining, and continue to provide you with carry out and delivery options, we wanted to take a moment to share an outline of specific precautions, policies and procedures in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. We shall:
- Require everyone who joins us on the rooftop to adhere to strict social distancing protocols.
- Ensure we maintain a healthy restaurant environment for all. Team members, vendors and guests showing possible symptoms of COVID-19 – including, but not limited to fever and persistent cough – will not be allowed on premise. Furthermore, anyone who is known to have come into contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Provide team members with recommended personal protective gear.
- Encourage team members, vendors and guests to wash hands with increased frequency and duration throughout the day.
- Avoid handshaking and/or any other direct personal contact.
- Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Comply with any mandates or recommendations from local and state health departments.
- Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with team members at the start of each shift.
- Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.
We appreciate your support as we work diligently to ensure everyone feels comfortable enjoying an evening out at UP on the Roof. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to our management team.
We hope to see you soon!