BRUNCH WITH SANTA
Saturday, November 28 + Sunday, November 29
12 NOON – 3 PM
Pictures with Santa are not cancelled this year! Kick off the Christmas season right while skipping the lines and crowds at the mall (that’s so 2019).
Plan to make it a fun family affair when you make plans to enjoy brunch at UP on the Roof. And while you’re here, have the kids pose for a festive portrait with jolly Old Saint Nick.*
- $10 sitting fee with purchase of two (2) or more brunch entrees. Dining guests may visit Santa anytime during their brunch visit to the rooftop (12 noon – 3pm)
- $25 sitting fee without purchase of brunch. Dining guests will be given priority for photos, but everyone who arrives by 2:30pm will get their time with Santa.
- All guests are asked to practice social distancing while waiting for their turn with Santa. We want y’all to spread cheer, not germs!
- Santa will not be wearing a mask, but will be placed at least 6’ away from kids and families sitting for pictures. But don’t worry, we promise these pictures will be just as great as in year’s past.
- No photographer on site; bring your own camera/phone to capture the moment. Children will receive priority for photos with Santa, though we hope to have time for everyone (including the young-at-heart adults) to get in on the fun. Photo opportunity is $10 with brunch purchase ($25 without brunch purchase), limit one photo session per person. Dogs and other pets, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted on the rooftop at any time.
Whether your kids are on Santa’s naughty or nice list – let’s be honest, 2020’s been tough for everyone, so we’re sure Santa’s giving a little extra grace this year – this is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season.
We’ll be serving UP brunch favorites (including some specials for our pint-sized guests) alongside holiday-inspired beverages for all ages (and yes, that means there will be elfin-good cocktails for all the moms and dads out there). And as always, we’ll be pouring our bottomless mimosas for $25 (so you can enjoy brunch even if your kid freaks out at the sight of Santa).