Sunday, December 31st | $120 per person
Don’t drop the ball on your New Year’s Eve plans – ring in 2018 on Greenville’s hottest rooftop. Doors open at 8pm and we’ll keep the party going all night long with DJ Santi spinning tunes and the NYC ball drop on the TVs. Plus, the fire pits and heaters will be roaring on the terrace or you can enjoy the celebration from the comfort of indoors, because as the song goes – baby, it (could be) cold outside.
Your ticket includes:
- Exclusive access to UP on the Roof
- Complimentary bubbly & Baileys spiked coffee*
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres (8-10pm)
- Crudité and Hummus Platter
- Fruit and Cheese Display
- Baked Brie en Croûte with cranberry compote and lavosh
- Whole Smoked Black Bass with traditional accompaniments
- Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Mini Meatballs and Tomato Jam
- Coconut Shrimp with sweet & sour sauce
- Dry Rubbed Baby Back Ribs
- Fried Chicken lettuce wraps
- Mini Brats with mustard and slaw
- Warm Pig and Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Yaki Beef Satays
- Assorted Petit Fours
- Festive party favors
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Breakfast buffet and passed donuts (12:15am – close)
Cash bar (credit cards accepted). Limited tickets available. Rain, snow or cold we’re here to party! All sales are final.
*While supplies last.